A limited number of items may be available by calling the Selectmen's Office at 617-898-4843.
Milton Roundel: a handcrafted, laminated, color rendering of Milton's original Town Seal on antique glass and framed with lead. The Milton Roundel is 8" in diameter with a loop at the top for hanging.
What better way to commemorate our Town's grand history than to own this Milton Town Seal forever embedded in this one-of-a-kind Roundel.
- Front: Milton's Official 350th Logo
- Sizes: Youth S, M, L; Adult S, M, L, XL $ 15.00
- White porcelain with red 350th logo
- Gold rim is microwave safe
Order one for now and one to save! $ 20.00
- All artwork done by local artists
- Click on calendar to the left to see all 13 paintings $ 10.00
- Big Weekend Parade $ 15.00
- Ronan Tynan and Paula Wells Concert coming soon!
- Designed by local artist Beth Neville Signed $ 55.00
- Depicts 8 scenes in Milton
- White porcelain plate with blue design
- Limited Edition of only 150 plates
The original line drawing, 4 feet x 4 feet, will be framed and displayed at Town Hall. Please click on the thumbnail to the right to see a larger detailed view.
Sterling Silver "Entering Milton" bracelets, charms, pendants and bead.
Available at: Galatea, 60 Adams Street, 3d Floor, Lower Mills.
10% of all Charm sales will be donated to the Milton 350th Anniversary Committee to help support our year-long celebration.
Pendant, Changeable Top or Charm $55 - $78
All jewelry also avaialbe in gold by special order only.
Please click on an image below for a larger view
"T in a Mug"
Buy 1 T-Shirt + 1 Mug
Your Price = $30
Click on the image above to see all 12 pages